Officially announced at the 2015 Paris Games Week, the next installment of the Gran Turismo video game series, Gran Turismo Sport, will have brand new footage shown off later this month. Make sure to mark your calendars as the new event will be on May 19, 2016, at 10:45 AM PT.
While this is not one of the standalone entries to the Gran Turismo franchise, it will mark as the thirteenth game overall within Sony PlayStation’s popular racing franchise. So far, we know that the game will come with three game modes, a campaign, sports mode, and an arcade mode. Furthermore, it was announced that the development team, Polyphony Digital, is making Gran Turismo Sport PlayStation VR compatible.
As mentioned earlier, the next gameplay footage for the video game will be this May 19, 2016, at 10:45 AM PT. Gamers can view the footage live at either of the two links below.
- Gran Turismo Official: https://www.youtube.com/user/GranTurismoOfficial
- PlayStation: https://www.youtube.com/user/PlayStation
Additionally, according to the official Sony PlayStation blog, the stream will also hold events for other GT and motoring experts.
- 10:45am PT – 11:00am PT: Run down of the day’s events, news and a showcase of the brand new GT SPORT trailer.
- 11:00am PT – 12:30pm PT: Nations Cup Pre-Season Test and the Manufacturer Fan Cup Pre-Season Test of the FIA Gran Turismo Championships [not necessarily in order]:
- The Manufacturer Fan Cup Pre-Season Test
- The Nations Cup Pre-Season Test
- 12:30pm BST – 1:00pm PT: Trophy ceremonies [1st, 2nd and 3rd place for each cup]