The Division is getting a new update that brings it up to version 1.2 across all platforms in addition to the content drop this month. The new update, which is available for all players—including those who do not own the DLC Season Pass–will see the doubling of the Phoenix Credits cap, among other things.
The current Phoenix Credits cap forces players to waste a lot of their credits on items they don’t want, as they are unable to save it up to purchase multiple blueprints at the same time. Raising the cap will allow players to spend less time worrying about hitting the cap and more time playing the game.
In Ubisoft’s weekly briefing, the developers stated that they will be ready to announce the patch’s release date as early as next week and that players should expect to participate in a new Broken Circle incursion when it comes out. The incursion is currently listed with a Gear Score requirement of 220, but the developers say it will be lowered to 150—the same as Falcon Lost.
The developers will not be doing anything to touch the weapons, preferring instead to focus on gear and talents. A weapons patch will be released after 1.2 comes out, with changes to every class of weapon.
Here’s what else they’re working on:
- Bug for the Sentry Gear Set automatically targeting players during the Dark Zone will be fixed
- Bug where players don’t receive weekly rewards for the Falcon Lost Incursion will be fixed
- Brutal talent will be nerfed
- Balanced talent will allow quick scoping
- Forced talent with Sentry Gear Set will change
- Reckless talent will “work properly”
- Performance gear mods to be buffed
- The introduction of a Toughness character stat will combine Health, Armour and Stamina
- Armour cap will be increased to 75 percent
- VOIP indicator will now be in the UI
The game has a long way to go before it becomes the title its players want it to be, but at least Ubisoft is intent on getting there.