Late yesterday/Early today, the Steam page for Witcher 3: Blood and Wine was published early before being quickly taken down. The Steam achievement list has also been discovered recently. There are thirteen to collect, three of these are hidden achievements. “Marcin360” of CD Projekt Red confirmed the legitimacy of these himself on Reddit.
Minor Spoilers below. This text is to notify you that I’ll be describing the Steam achievements and their descriptions. If you don’t want any sort of knowledge ahead of time, I recommend leaving this page now.
(Courtesy of BiggD at Xbox Achievements.)
- The Witcher’s Gone South: Travel to the Duchy of Toussaint.
- Last Action Hero: Be decorated with the Order of Vitis Vinifera.
- Kling of the Clink: Serve time in Toussaint.
- A Knight to Remember: Obtain a flawless victory in all the competitions during the knights’ tourney.
- Embodiment of the Five Virtues: Be given Aerondight by the Lady of the Lake.
- Playing House: Use all available options for developing Corvo Bianco.
- Turned Every Stone: Find all grandmaster diagrams for each witcher school.
- I Have a Gwent Problem: Collect all the cards in the Skellige deck.
- Dressed to Kill: Unlock the bonus for equipping all the witcher gear elements from one School.
- Weapon “W”: Develop a mutation.
The three hidden achievements are “Hasta la Vista™”, “David and Golyat”, and “The Grapes of Wrath Stomped”.