Star Wars: The Force Awakens‘ key cast members have recorded additional lines for the movie’s LEGO video game adaptation.
Daisy Ridley, John Boyega, Oscar Issac, Harrison Ford, and Carrie Fisher have all lent their acting talents to the game. They’re joined by Anthony Daniels, Adam Driver, Domhnall Gleeson, Gwendoline Christie, Lupita Nyong’o, and Max von Sydow.
Presumably, Mark Hammill is not involved for fairly obvious reasons if you’ve seen the film.
This news comes with a new trailer to mark May the 4th, which explores the New Adventures levels. These are extra canon stories adapted from books and graphic novels leading up to The Force Awakens but only referenced in the movie.
The extra missions are as follow:
- Rathtar Hunting – Follows Han Solo and Chewbacca’s voyage to capture the ravenous Rathtars.
- Lor San Tekka’s Return – Uncovers secrets behind Lor San Tekka’s journey to the Jakku Village.
- Poe to the Rescue – Details Poe Dameron’s daring rescue mission to save Admiral Ackbar.
- Crimson Corsair – Explores how the notorious Outer Rim pirate, the Crimson Corsair, foiled the plans of the First Order.Trouble Over Taul – Follows the events leading up C-3PO’s acquisition of his new red arm.
- Ottegan Assault – Reveals a puzzle piece to how the Resistance and the First Order find Lor San Tekka on Jakku.
LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens is set for release on June 28th, 2016 for PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo 3DS, and Wii U. For more of our coverage on the game, check out our dedicated game tag.