Bandi Namco announced earlier today that the anticipated Dark Souls 3 1.40 patch will be coming tonight, and will bring with it death and destruction- wait no, that’s incorrect- but the servers will go down for a short while. You can organize your cooperative monster slaying around the times listed below:
Server Down Times:
- PlayStation 4 – 4PM to 6PM PDT
- Xbox One – 4PM to 10PM PDT
- PC – 11PM to 1 AM PDT
You can also review the full patch notes here too:
Dark Souls 3 – Patch 1.40 Notes:
- Item collection during multiplayer while accessing NPC and Covenant Alter is now working as intended.
- Conditions for optional events is eased.
- Conditions to get Rosaria’s Finger is eased.
- If they haven’t visited the Untended Grave, players will not be teleported there.
- Kicks cannot be parried.
- The Crystal Sage will appropriately re-appear even after he has warped.
- The Dragonslayer Armour won’t die before the battle.
- Knight Slayer Tsorig will no longer gesture unintendedly.
- Siegward of Catarina will now be able to properly rescue Greirat once conditions are met.
- If the player is equipped with a ring that increases Max HP, stats will now be properly reflected when opening the equipment screen.
- The voice chat icon will now be displayed properly under the covenant panel.
- Items, bonfire, and the “Quit Game” option are now appropriately active even when disconnecting online.
- If the game disconnects during a multiplayer session, it will no longer crash and return to the title screen.
- Other issues causing crashes and returning to the title screen have been fixed.
- Adjustments of the balance of game, improvements of performance and various bug fixes. have been made
- The range of the matching level of the Blade of the Darkmoon and the Blue Sentinels have been adjusted.
- The efficiency of the following categories has been adjusted: Short Sword, Twinsword, and Magic.
- Other game balance improvement and bug fixes.
Still haven’t picked up a copy Dark Souls 3? Check out our “Dark Souls 3 – Before You Buy” video below or read our review round-up.