Need something to play and happened to be a fan of Telltale Games? You’re in luck as this month, Humble Bundle is featuring Telltale Games. The various titles featured are broken down into three different tiers that will grant gamers plenty of video games for even the tightest of budgets. Check out what video games are being offered right now within the broken down lists below.
For this month, Humble Bundle has decided to feature Telltale Games where gamers can pay what they want in order to unlock a certain tier full of video games. However, there’s an incentive to pay for these video games as you can determine not only how much money goes to the developer and Humble, but also determine between charities involved which include Direct Relief and Girls Who Code.
As mentioned, there are three tiers for what gamers must pay as a base to unlock the selected video games. This ranges from a minimum of $1 to $12. If you’re a fan of Telltale Games, but may have missed out on titles like Back to the Future or Game of Thrones, then here’s your chance on getting some video games at a discounted price.
Minimum of $1
- Back to the Future: The Game
- Sam & Max: The Devil’s Playhouse
- Poker Night at the Inventory
- Puzzle Agent
- Puzzle Agent 2
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series
- The Walking Dead: 400 Days
- The Wolf Among Us
- Poker Night 2
- Tales from the Borderlands: A Telltale Games Series
- Game of Thrones: A Telltale Game Series
- The Walking Dead: Season Two – A Telltale Games Series