Another update for Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered for the PC is here! Update 126.96.36.199 was deployed by Nixxes and has many improvements and fixes for our friendly neighborhood Spider-Man friends. These patches are now available to update on the PC and will also be adding an autosave backup system, which is amazing considering no one likes losing their saved data when playing a video game. In this update, you will also find several bug fixes, sensitivity issues fixed, and other improvements.
“This patch adds a backup system for autosaves, addresses several issues that could cause players to spawn incorrectly in certain missions and solves a crash that could occur in rare cases when using a wide field of view setting or widescreen aspect ratios,” Nixxes had written
“This patch also resolves sensitivity issues with analog sticks on controllers combined with high frame rates and includes a couple of visual fixes. We are continuing our investigations and our work on updates with performance improvements and new features.”
Below is a list of the official fixes and improvements made to Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered.
Spider-Man Remastered PC Update 1.919.0.0 Release Notes
- Implemented autosave backups. At key points in the story, the game will create a backup of the autosave slot.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some players from opening the gadget wheel during the tutorial at the beginning of the game.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in a crash for some players when using a wide field of view.
- Fixed sensitivity issues with analog sticks when inspecting items or solving puzzles in the game at high frame rates.
- Improved visual quality of fabric textures in cut scenes when using resolutions of 1080p or lower.
- Fixed a frame rate-related issue in the Streets of Poison mission that could cause players to die instantly.
- Fixed an issue that caused some players to spawn out of bounds at the start of the Getting Deep mission in the Silver Lining DLC.
- Fixed an issue that caused some players to spawn out of bounds when entering the Hammerhead base in Harlem in the Turf Wars DLC.
- Various minor visual ray-tracing fixes.
About Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered
Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered was developed by Insomniac Games in a collaboration with Marvel, then joined Nixxes Software to create the Marvel’s Spider-Man Remasted PC version, where gamers and Spidey fans can easily add all kinds of mods to their game to make the experience even more memorable. In this game, you take on the role of Spider-Man in Marvel’s New York City where our beloved Spidey is struggling to balance both his crime-fighting life in order to keep New York safe, but also his normal life as Peter Parker. The fate of the city rests in his hands.
Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered can be played on the PS5 or purchased from Steam for PC. You can also play the older version of the game on PS4.