Although Fallout 4’s many hilarious bugs are a source of amusement for some of us, most players don’t quite find them that funny when they impede gameplay. Luckily, Bethesda’s latest update is in beta right now on Steam and promises to fix many of the game’s bugs – like the one that dismembers your character.
Other changes the beta includes:
- New ambient occlusion setting, HBAO+
- New weapon debris effects (NVIDIA cards only)
- Added status menu for settlers in your settlements
- Added ability to rotate an object you are holding with left/right triggers and pressing down on left thumbstick lets you switch the rotating axis
- Improved “ESDF” keys remapping support while in Workshop mode
There are also numerous gameplay, workshop, and quest fixes. You can check out the full list on Steam.
The patch is available for PC users only at the moment. If you’d like to opt into the beta and provide feedback, you can do so on the beta’s forum.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.