Paradox Interactive is here to give you a belated holiday gift. The Crusader Kings II team is bringing you a new expansion called Conclave.
According to a press release, “Conclave, the newest expansion for the game, will give your vassals some bite to go along with your bark, as the council that governs your realm will now demand some say in how you rule. Powerful dukes, regardless of competence, will require a seat at the table, and those left on the outside will be more likely to plot against you.”
Conclave also brings with it new features:
- Councils can now vote on changes to realm laws – or you can try to limit their power and influence
- Revised education system for royal children, with new traits and events designed for childhood
- New diplomatic system that prioritizes marital alliances and non-aggression pacts, as well as the possibility of coalitions
- Improved military combat model with a greater emphasis on morale, as well as new rules for mercenary companies
- And many more smaller changes including the usual tweaks to how the AI prioritizes its decisions.
While there’s no release date yet, the expansion will launch early this year 2016. Check out the trailer for Crusader Kings II: Conclave below.