Rockstar Games has delivered the holiday cheer we need. The new GTA Online: Executives and Other Criminals is now live. While it’s a free automatic update for all PS4, Xbox One, and PC gamers, the update will not be available for Xbox 360 or PS3.
There are quite a few additions. Players with over $1M cash in their GTA bank accounts can become a VIP and start their own organization, with three other players serving as bodyguards. VIP Work comes with six new game types that operate within Freemode. One of these types is Hostile Takeover, in which different organizations compete to collect a package from a restricted area and deliver it to a set location. Other game types include Asset Recovery, Piracy Prevention, and Executive Death Match.
There are also VIP Challenges that pit organization members against each other – Most Wanted, Market Manipulation, Auto Buyout, and three others.
As previously reported, there are also yachts.
Other game features include:
- 10 Stilt Houses are now for sale around Vinewood Hills, each equipped with a 10-car Garage and a Heist Planning Room
- 3 Custom Apartments for sale in Eclipse Towers, with 8 customizable themed interiors
- 10 new cars for sale, including a Turreted Limo and 6 new executive vehicles with armored variations
- 2 new helicopters – SuperVolito and SuperVolito Carbon
- 2 new weapons, the Heavy Revolver and Switchblade, each with VIP and Bodyguard variants
- Players will now have the ability to purchase a fifth Garage or Apartment
- New clothing and accessories, including Robes, Smoking Jackets, Pyjamas and Swimwear