PopCap Vancouver has put out a new trailer for Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2, showcasing the game's Solo Play features in a video walkthrough.
The upcoming game is set to offer a new Solo Ops game mode that allows players to hot-swap between characters on the fly. The trailer also shows off some of the great new customization options that will be available.
In Solo Ops, players can choose four characters to fill up their squad and split between them at any point during the match. Players can use their individual abilities and unique strengths designed to conquer an objective, deal extra damage, or support the team to win the battle. Additionally, players can earn experience for each individual character for as long as they control them.
Crazy Settings lets players turn their game into a richer and crazier experience in either Solo Play, or private and local matches with the power to modify the game with fun, over-the-top options including:
· Infini-Ammo – Characters have infinite ammo without overheat.
· Speed Boost Craziness – Characters move crazy fast.
· Low Gravity – It isn’t just for the moon. The entire match will be played in low gravity.
· Simply Explode Mode – Characters explode when vanquished “simply.”
· Ridiculously Low Health – All characters have a max of one health – instant vanquishes.
· Super Crazy Knock-back Mode – Damaged characters get knocked back…really far.
Watch the trailer below.
The game comes out on February 23.