Many Borderlands fans have heard that Game Informer was able to nab an exclusive look at the game's sequel. Just a few days ago, a few details from the magazine appeared online. Now a fresh batch of information has been made available.
The new details are as follows:
- Each manufacturer will have their own visual styling/theme. The purpose of this is to be able to easily identify a weapon's manufacturer and quality by simple looking at it. No manufacturers will have the same looking gun
- NPC's will be fully animated and move around their locations, interacting with objects within their locations
- Gearbox wants to make 4 seating standard on each vehicle
- Class mods and Artifacts will be returning
- BL2's skill tree will maintain the 3 Branch system and have more defined abilities rather than simple stat boosts. It is unknown how many skills will occupy each branch.
- 2 Gunzerker Skills were mentioned. One, increases the fire rate of any weapon the longer the trigger is held down. A second, while Dual-wielding, increases accuracy with same class weapons, or doubles damage for different class weapons.