EA Sports has released a new title update for FIFA 15, which addresses some of the glitches and issues affecting the game on the PC as well as the consoles it’s out on. Unfortunately, nothing in the patch notes seem to indicate that the stuttering issues that PC players have been experiencing have been fixed.
The kick-off bug on the PC that causes all of your players to rush towards the center circle has however been dealt with. Also fixed on the PC is the bug that prevents players from progressing through the Virtual Pro creation.
FIFA 15 now comes with a latency/ping indicator on FIFA 15 Ultimate Team so players can view the health of their internet connection before entering an online match, and backing out if the connection is awful.
Here’s everything in the changelog that’s been addressed with the new patch:
• Added the latency indicator to FIFA 15 Ultimate Team so fans can view health of connection before entering an online match.
• Improved set-piece cameras in Online Seasons for Guest players.
• Corrected home crowds in Match Day Live matches.
• Fixed occurrences where the player would be unable to progress at the end of a FUT match due to the post-match menus not appearing.
• Fix to hospitality upgrades in Career Mode and Pro Clubs.
• Addressed exploit where players could infinitely switch kick-takers on set-pieces
• Fixed occurrence where changes to the Subs and/or Reserves are not brought into Season matches
• Fixed issue where non-user controlled players run to the kick-off circle at the start of a match. (PC Only)
• Fixed occurrences where players couldn’t progress through the Virtual Pro creation. (PC only)