Microsoft has taken to their blog to announce a new batch of titles heading to their Xbox Game Pass service.
Announced on the Xbox Wire, Microsoft has revealed that a total of eight new titles will be coming to both console and PC versions of Xbox Gamepass. Yakuza Kawami 2, Carrion, and Forager lead the way of new titles heading to the service. Check out the full list of titles arriving on Xbox Game Pass.
- Forager (Console & PC) [email protected] – July 16
- Mount & Blade: Warband (Console) [email protected] – July 16
- Carrion (Console & PC) [email protected] – July 23
- Golf With Your Friends (PC) [email protected] – July 23
- Grounded – Xbox Game Preview(Console & PC) – July 28
- Nowhere Prophet (Console & PC) [email protected] – July 30
- The Touryst (Console & PC) – July 30
- Yakuza Kiwami 2 (Console & PC) – July 30
In addition, Microsoft has announced a handful of games that will be leaving the service at the end of the month. Check out down below which titles will be leaving the service.
Leaving July 31
- Ashes Cricket (Console)
- RiME (Console & PC)
- The Banner Saga 3 (Console & PC)
Xbox users can sign up for the service right now for only $1! Yes, you heard that correct. Xbox Game Pass is Microsoft’s service that gives players an instant library of games including third parties, exclusives, and indie titles. For that starting price, it’s absolutely worth it due to the sheer amount of games you get once you sign up.
What are your thoughts on this news? Are you excited for the new batch of games heading to Xbox Game Pass? Let us know in the comments down below.
Source: Xbox Wire