Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
Easily one of the most anticipated video game titles coming out this year is from developers CD Projekt Red. After their success with The Witcher trilogy we got their next highly detailed world to visit, Cyberpunk 2077. It’s a game that has players tossed into the future at Night City, an area that thrives on corruption and corporate greed. Players are then put into the shoes of a skilled mercenary who takes on odd jobs that rewards in a good payday and information. While we are still waiting for the game to hit the marketplace, we do have some new details on what players can expect within the title.
Cyberpunk 2077 plays a lot of making augmentations to your body. It will help players hone the character they wish to play as which could require buffing your protagonist up in a specific way. Whether you plan to load up the character with a wide assortment of augmentations or cyberwares, you’ll likely spend some time to see just what options are readily available. If you were wanting to get a sneak peek on what is going to be available, it looks like CD Projekt Red has listed out some perks and cyberwares.
This information was posted through Night City Life, a German website but was translated on Reddit which gives us the different perks and their descriptions. Just remember, these are considered spoilers.
- Gladiator – reduces damage taken while blocking by 20%.
- Regeneration – slowly regenerates health in combat.
- Pack Mule – doubles carrying capacity.
- Invincible -increases maximum health by 10%.
- Super Hero Landing – reduces fall damage by 5%.
- Multitasker – lets you shoot while sprinting, sliding, and jumping at the same time.
- Transporter – lets you shoot and sprint while carrying a body.
- Hard motherfucker – at the start of a fight, armor, and resistance are increased by 20% for 10 seconds.
- Master Gunsmith – 5% chance of getting an additional prototype component as crafting material for every item made.
- R&D – the said skill that enables you to upgrade items to the legendary quality level.
- Crazy Science is a trait, a kind of master skill at the bottom of the talent tree, which increases the sales prices of your items by 25%.
- Mech Looter – you can loot scrap from drones, robots, and mechs and have a 30% chance of finding weapon parts.
- Blast Shielding – reduces your explosion damage taken by 10%.
- Shrapnel – adds 20 additional damage to all previous garnet effects.
- Grenadier – make the explosion radius of grenades visible to you.
- Reverse engineering – lets you take off weapon mods.
- You can’t touch this – make yourself immune to the effects of your own grenades