Ahead of its official release this week, Sony has released essential tips for surviving in the asymmetrical multiplayer, Resident Evil Resistance onto the PS Blog.
Check out the helpful and useful tips down below:
- Think ahead when setting traps and monsters for Survivors. Plan for the next two or three rooms they’ll be exploring.
- Mastermind newcomers should consider starting with the straightforward power of Daniel or Annette. Once you’ve got the basics, Alex and Ozwell offer more specialized tactics.
- Pulverize Survivors with Daniel Fabron’s high-powered monsters, including RE2’s bruiser Tyrant (a.k.a. Mr. X). Be wary of his cards’ high energy costs.
- RE2’s Annette Birkin specializes in buffing her monsters’ potency, and can call in the hulking G-Birkin form of her mutated husband to devastate Survivors.
- Alex Wesker specializes in setting traps and manipulating the battlefield. Drop her deadly, stationary plant monster, Yateveo, in front of an important objective to disrupt the Survivor’s escape.
- Ozwell Spencer’s obstructing Disintegration Field is on a short cooldown. Use it frequently to slow Survivor progress, and place it near monsters, which can pass right through it.
- Identify every map’s choke points and drop boss monsters like Mr. X and William Birkin there when the Survivors approach.
- Corner Survivors in a single, tight room when summoning boss monsters. Area-of-effect attacks dominate in tight spaces.
- Build a defense of traps and monsters around the Supply Zombie – a special monster Survivors can take out to earn valuable items. If this special zombie survives, the Mastermind is rewarded a powerful card.
- Close the dang doors! Even this minor bit of housekeeping adds up to slow Survivor progress. You can also lock doors and turn off lights to throw off Survivors.
Resident Evil 3 releases later this will and includes the multiplayer portion of the game called Resident Evil Resistance. The multiplayer is an asymmetrical horror title, which pits four survivors against an uncontained zombie which seeks to wreak havoc in its path. Play as a survivor or the monster and fight until the death of the opposite party.
Are you going to pick up Resident Evil 3 when it releases later this week? Let us know in the comments below and be sure to stay right here at Gameranx for the latest gaming news releasing.
Source: PS Blog