Destiny 2: Shadowkeep is currently out and offers players an expansive new world to a familiar world with tons of new content to dig into. In addition, Destiny 2: Shadowkeep will be getting a limited-time mode called Season of Dawn which will run from December 10 – March 9.
Check out the Destiny 2: Shadowkeep — Season of Dawn trailer down below:
As I mentioned above, Shadowkeep will be pretty massive, bringing a ton of great new content to the expansive world of Destiny 2. In addition to the new expansion, players will be introduced to new exotic gear, a new gameplay mode, and more.
The new gameplay mode is called The Sundial Prototype, which will be a new 6-player matchmade experience. No concrete details on how the mode will play, but players will be able to claim an arsenal of new weapons and armor, and resurrect one of the City’s greatest symbols of hope.
Lastly, Bungie detailed the new content that will be available for both the season pass holders and those items that will be available free to all Destiny 2 players. Check out what you can expect to get depending on what you are down below:
SEASON PASS OWNERS
- Instantly unlock the Exotic Scout Rifle, Symmetry
- Play the new 6-player activity: The Sundial
- Exotic Quests, Seasonal Armor Sets, and Ornaments
- New Triumphs, Bounties, and Seasonal Lore Books
- Exotic Emote, Ghost, Ornament, and Finisher
- Additional Season Pass rewards to unlock
FREE TO ALL DESTINY 2 PLAYERS
- Free Seasonal Rank Rewards
- Seasonal Artifact: The Lantern of Osiris
- Help Osiris fix the timeline by restoring Obelisks on four destinations
- Unlock the Seasonal Armor Set: Righteous
- Progress through Season ranks to earn the Exotic Scout Rifle, Symmetry
The Season of Dawn is set to run for three months starting on December 9 – March 9. Are you excited for the highly anticipated expansion? Let us know in the comments below!