Respawn has taken to Reddit to update fans on their latest update to roll out for the critically acclaimed Star Wars title, Jedi: Fallen Order.
The update is now live on all platforms and comes bearing with new fixes, changes, and more. Thankfully the full set of patch notes were detailed so if you’re looking for a specific fix, or change made to the game, then you can check out the full set of patch notes right here!
Check out the full set of patch notes down below:
- There was an issue that would sometimes cause BD-1 to turn invisible after completing Bogano. This has been fixed and everyone’s favourite droid will now be visible.
- The Force bar has had its colour switched, making it easier to read.
- You will no longer be able to glitch through a wall on Ilum.
- An issue that caused the Spire of Miktrull from being raised has been fixed.
- A missing bridge on Dathomir has been located, no longer blocking game progress.
- Spheres can no longer get stuck in the wall within the Tomb of Eilram.
- An issue preventing players from leaving the tomb on Dathomir has been addressed.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing players from completing the Force Push tutorial.
- Players can no longer bypass a specific area on Dathomir that requires double jump.
- BD-1 will no longer disappear during a later section of the game.
- Talking to BD-1 during the AT-AT scene on Kashyyyk will no longer break the scene.
- There was an issue which prevented players from locating the double bladed lightsaber on Dathomir, this has been addressed.
- Improved collision on Bogano.
- Improved collision on Ilum.
- Fixed an issue which would cause the player to die at the same time as another [spoiler] character.
- Fixed an issue which would cause parts of the level to become affected by lightsaber throws during one of the fights with [spoiler].
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck on Dathomir after defeating [spoiler].
- Fixed an issue from occurring where a character would not appear on Dathomir, and thus preventing players from progressing.
- An issue preventing players from completing a sphere puzzle on Zeffo has been addressed.
From the developers who brought us Titanfall 1/2, and Apex Legends, comes their next title, which is a single-player story set in the Star Wars universe. When we were told this game was going to happen and it was getting developed by Respawn, a lot of the gaming community was scratching their heads, however, they proved us all wrong. Not only did they manage to create a fantastic single-player game filled with meaning, but they also managed to create an amazing Star Wars title for years to come! Check out our review roundup on the game right here.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is now available for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Are you enjoying the game so far? Let us know in the comments below!