2K Sports took to their site to announce and detail the latest update for their recently released fighting title, WWE 2K20.
The new update is filled to the brim with some excellent new fixes and players who are still playing the game will be glad to hear that the update is now live on all platforms. The update brings fixes to specific characters, the universe mode, the buggy online mode, and much more.
Thankfully, 2K Games detailed the full list of patch notes on their site so if you’re looking for a specific fix or change, you’ll know right away if the developers got around to fixing it.
Check out the full set of patch notes down below:
We have a new patch out for WWE 2K20 on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. This patch addresses numerous significant community reported concerns, as well as, general stability and polish improvements. Please see the full details below.
- Addresses reported crashes throughout the game
- Addresses reported opacity issue causing invisible CAS parts
- Addresses reported crash in custom arenas using imported images
- Improvements to sweat
- Addresses reported input settings not saving (PC only)
- General improvements to hair and cloth behavior
- Addresses reported concerns with missing hair and cloth throughout the game
- Addresses reported concerns that images may fail to be correctly displayed on the Superstars’ attire
- Addresses reported concerns of a crash when using DLC CAS parts for MyPLAYERs
- Addresses reported concerns with allowing male face paint color changes to appear correctly in-game
- Addresses reported concerns with CAS parts that may cause hair to float with certain Superstars
- Addresses reported concerns with assigning locked moves when user previews and selects it inside of Move-Set for MyPLAYER
- Addresses reported concerns that CAS T-shirt logos may appear incorrectly in-game
- Addresses reported concerns that a crash may occur when selecting a save slot
- Enabled importing Roster and other settings when creating a new Universe save
- Addresses reported concerns that a crash may occur when loading into match for the first time with several creations
- Addresses reported concerns with 6-man tag match
- Addresses reported concerns that a crash my occur when simulating to WrestleMania
- Improvements to strike aiming and dash strikes
- Addresses reported concerns with soft lock-in pin mini-game after performing certain moves
- Addresses reported concerns that a crash may occur in Road to Glory when using DLC CAS parts
- Addresses reported concerns that a crash may occur when downloading Superstars with custom images
- Community Creations: Addresses reported concerns that images may fail to display correctly in Custom Arenas
- Community Creations: Addresses reported concerns of a white texture issue that may occur in downloaded arenas
- Community Creations: Addresses reported concerns that may occur when downloading custom shows with custom arenas and logos
If your still on fence whether to buy WWE 2K20, the Youtube team here at Gameranx made a ‘Before You Buy’ video, which gives a some straight up gameplay and thoughts on the latest games releasing.
WWE 2K20 is out now on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. What are your thoughts on the game so far? Have you encountered any glitches? Let us know in the comments below and stay right here at Gameranx for the latest gaming scoops.