One of Bandai Namco’s epic fighting title, Tekken 7, has received a new update which brings a slew of great fixes.
If you;re a fan of the fighting game Tekken 7, you will be glad to hear that the new update brings a good bunch of fixes and adjustments to some of your favorite characters, The highlights of the update is fixing a handful of character’s animations, and move sets.
Thankfully, website eventhub detailed the full set of patch notes so if you want to get into the nitty gritty of the update, make sure to check it out down below.
Check out the full set of patch notes for Tekken 7 down below:
Back + 1, (during hit) 1 + 2
• Increased the distance at which you can shift to a throw after hitting an airborne opponent.
• Increased the input window for 1 + 2 by 2 frames.
(While rising) 1, 2
• Changed the damage from 15 to 18.
• Shortened the recovery time after the move misses or hits by 2 frames.
(While rising) 4
• Shortened the recovery animation by 2 frames.
• Changed the opponent’s behavior when hit, increasing their recovery time by 3 frames. This changes the frame advantage from -9 frames to -7 frames when blocked, and +2 frames to +7 frames when the move lands.
(While rising) 1, 3
• Changed the damage from 12, 20 to 11, 17.
(During Stealth Step) 4
• Changed the damage from 17 to 14.
Super Combo Gauge
• Decreased the amount the Super Combo Gauge is filled by 25%.
Down-back + 2
• Shortened the recovery time by 1 frame when the move is blocked or misses. This changes the frame advantage when blocked from -15 frames to -14 frames.
Tekken 7 is now available to purchase on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Are you enjoying the epic fighting title? Let us know in the comments below!