Nintendo have announced and detailed the latest update for their exclusive title, Fire Emblem: Three Houses.
The latest update titled, 1.1.0, has brought plenty of great new fixes, additions, and more to the critically acclaimed title. Some of the biggest ones are new appearances, new recruit-able characters, and activities for players to partake in. Thankfully, Nintendo detailed the entire patch notes for update 1.1.0 for Three Houses.
Check out the full set of patch notes for Fire Emblems: Three Houses down below:
- New and Updated Features
- Increased the number of save files from 5 to 25. Note: Increased number of save files will require approximately 12MB of additional system memory space. If you don’t have enough space, you can delete some application data or images saved in the album.
- Added a new option, In Battle, in Appearance Options, allowing the player to select the monastery outfits for battle as well.
- Note: You can set this from the Unit Appearance menu in Personal Quarters.
- Note: Depending on the outfit/character/class combination, some outfits may not be reflected for mounted units.
- Added feature that allows players to hide the UI when viewing a character in Unit Appearance.
- Added new allies that will join in Part 2: Crimson Flower.
- Changed the song that plays in the opening movie to the Korean version when the system language is set to Korean.
- Added additional quests and new outfits (Servants Attire, Summer Wear, and Evening Wear) from the Expansion Pass.
- Note: Additional quests include new activities, such as the sauna, feeding cats and dogs, and recruiting new battalions.
- Note: Additional quests are marked with a light-blue icon during Exploration.
- Note: New outfits (Servants Attire, Summer Wear, and Evening Wear) are provided for the protagonist and for the playable characters. They can be selected via Personal Quarters in the monastery.
- Added an additional element of the Expansion Pass, making Anna
available for recruiting in the monastery after the third chapter,
Mutiny in the Mist.
- Note: Anna can participate in battles and activities.
- Note: Anna does not have Support relationships.
- Note: Recruiting Anna unlocks a new paralogue after a certain chapter.
- Note: It’s possible to set Anna as a traveler, but the recipient cannot recruit her as an Adjutant unless they also own the Expansion Pass.
- Note: If a player has not purchased the Expansion Pass, only one of the new characters in the Expansion Pass can visit as a traveler.
- Added Gifts for Dogs and Cats to the viewable rankings during the loading screen and the calendar screen while playing online.
- Fixed a bug that accidentally turned students who aren’t from the protagonist’s house into allies in Chapter 1: Three Houses.
- Fixed a Ver.1.0.2 bug that caused an unintended sound to play at the beginning of Chapter 1: Three Houses (“The Academy “in the Movie Gallery) when the language is set to English.
- Fixed a bug that caused Dimitri’s face to sometimes display incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug that prevented a support conversation event from happening when certain inputs were made after increasing Support levels while exploring the monastery.
- Fixed a bug that did not display the upward arrow during the Choir Festival day (though the bonus was still being added, despite the missing arrows).
- Fixed a bug that displayed an incorrect stage name screen sometimes during the screen transitions.
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to freeze when talking to a character in the monastery on rare occasions.
- Fixed a bug that incorrectly displayed the character HP when selecting Convoy during battle.
- Fixed a bug that set the Adjutant Follow-Up activation rate lower than intended for certain Support levels.
- Changed the item the sniper holds from Spear to Silver Bow in the final episode of Part 2: Crimson Flower on Maddening difficulty.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes showed blank epilogues.
- Revised some text.
- Improved gameplay by addressing a few additional bugs.
If you haven’t picked up Fire Emblem: Three Houses yet, but want to learn more about the game, may I suggest checking out our very own Before You Buy video on the game. This series is where Gameranx’s very own, Jake Baldino, gives you his opinions about the latest released titles and if you need help deciding whether you should pick it up or not, his will most likely help you decide. Check out the Fire Emblems: Three Houses Before You Buy video right here!
However, if you already do own the game, but are running into some problems, make sure to check out our slew of guides, tips and tricks articles to help make your gaming experience smoother. Check out our guides for Three Houses right here!
Fire Emblem: Three Houses is now available to purchase for the Nintendo Switch. How do you like the latest installment in the franchise? Happy with the latest update? Let us know in the comments below!