Polyphony Digital have released a new trailer for their critically acclaimed racing title Gran Turismo Sport, which showcases their upcoming update for the game titled Patch 1.47.
If you’re a fan of the game you will be glad to hear that the latest update is filled to the brim with awesome new additions and features players will love. Users can expect to see four new cards, new tracks, and much more. The update is free for all users and is currently available to download right now.
Check out the Gran Turismo Sport Patch 1.47 update trailer down below:
Thankfully developer Polyphony Digital took to the PlayStation Blog to give exact updates on what’s coming to the latest patch for GT Sport. Check out the highlights of update 1.47 down below:
The following four vehicles will be available:
- Porsche Taycan Turbo S ’19
- Lamborghini Aventador LP 750-4 Superveloce ’15
- Mazda Demio XD Touring ’15
- Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.8 AMG ’71
Featured Vehicle: Porsche Taycan Turbo S ’19（Gr.X)
New Track: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
- Beginner League: Two new rounds added to the Group 4 Cup
- Amateur League: Two new rounds added to the Real Circuit Tours
- Professional League: Two new rounds added to the Nostalgic 1979
- Endurance League: One new round added to the X2019 Competition Endurance Series
Gran Turismo Sport update 1.47 is now available to download for the PS4. Are you enjoying the critically acclaimed racing title? Excited for the latest update? Be sure to let us know in the comments below!