Greedfall released around a month ago, and it just received its first update.
The update is relatively important and introduces new features while adjusting reported issues. Players now have the freedom to change subtitles’ size, as well as choosing the invert x-axis option. In addition to that, the studio added a musical fade-out to one of the important death cutscenes. Finally, the development team adjusted camera’s positioning in some cutscenes for better viewing.
- The size of subtitles can now be changed.
- Camera bobbing rectified: players will have more control over the camera.
- Invert X-Axis option added.
- Several quests have been fixed, among them…
- The quest « The Prince’s Secret », unlocks as intended.
- Trials of Water can now be continued as intended (this issue was based on “The Prince’s Secret” not unlocking properly).
- Vasco’s first personal quest now works properly.
- The Seeds will unlock the sanctuary during the main quest.
- The black box can now be properly opened after following Ruben.
- The Chinese, Portuguese, Polish, and Russian localizations have been improved thanks to players’ feedback.
- Both French and English localizations have received several corrections.
The mage skill “Ranged Shadow Impact” has been modified.
Some aggro areas have been improved.
- Keyboard binding issue is now debugged: most key bindings should be working properly from now on.
- A musical fade-out was added in an important death cutscene.
- The camera has been moved to offer a better view of the scene during some quest dialogues.
Greedfall is currently available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Let us know the impact of the improvements noted in the game’s first update.