Fortnite Update v9.30 #3 Brings New Air Strike Bomb, Limited-Time Modes, and Much More; Full Patch Notes Detailed
Epic Games have taken to their site to update fans on the latest update to hit their free-to-play battle royale title, Fortnite.
The latest update for Fortnite is the third entry in the v9.30 series and it brings a slew of new things one of which is the highlight of the entire update — Air Strike. However, we also get some new fixes as well as some new limited-time modes.
Check out the full set of patch notes for Fortnite down below:
Throw this down to get help from above!
LIMITED TIME MODES
- Team Rumble
- The amount of eliminations required for a Victory Royale in Team Rumble has been lowered to 100 from 150.
WEAPONS + ITEMS
- Air Strike
- A thrown canister of colored smoke that calls in a flurry of missiles from above.
- Once the canister comes to rest, missiles will spawn after a short delay.
- Missiles spawn about 120 meters above the smoke canister.
- Missiles aim for random points within a 9 meters radius of the thrown object.
- A total of 20 missiles are spawned.
- Each missile has an explosion radius of 3.5 meters.
- Each missile deals 75 damage to players and 200 damage to structures.
- Can be found from Floor Loot, Chests, Supply Drops, Vending Machines, and Llamas.
- Drops in stacks of 1.
- Max stack size of 2.
- Legendary variant.
Sport a new paint job and create off-road courses using Car Gallery B!
PREFABS & GALLERIES
- Added 4 New Galleries:
- Car Gallery B – which has more car color variants
- Snow & Mud Floor Gallery
- Grass & Sand Floor Gallery
- Lava Floor Gallery
SAVE THE WORLD
One Smasher.. Two Smasher.. Invulnerable Smasher…Modified Smasher.
Don’t trust the Atoms! They make up everything!
MISSIONS + SYSTEMS
- New Wargames simulation: Double Trouble
- Take two Golden Smashers with cycling modifiers, make them indestructible, and set them loose on your fort.
- If that doesn’t sound horrifying enough, their ill temperament switches between attacking Heroes and the fort.
- A new Wargames simulation means more chances for Event Tickets, a new banner, and more variety to the Daily Wargames Challenges.
WEAPONS + ITEMS
- De-Atomizer 9000 launches into the Weekly Store!
- Launches an energy projectile that explodes and shoots 15 sub-projectiles out in all directions. Decimates crowds of weak enemies… and buildings!
- Available from July 10 at 8 PM Eastern Time until July 17 at 8 PM Eastern Time.
Fortnite Battle Royale is now available to play for free on all platforms!