Valve has released the first update for the PC and Mac versions of Portal 2, which contains a small number of bug fixes and some slight improvements.
The patch will be automatically applied to owners of the game upon booting up the Steam client, so it should be a seamless application.
Here is the full list of changes:
- Fixed unrecoverable black screen in elevator save
- Fixed infinite loop on Mac OSX server
- Fixed Mac OSX font rendering and glyph corruption
- Fixed GC memory leakVarious localization content improvements
- Support for English subtitles in Turkish builds
- Minor string/interface glitches
- Fixes for multiple crashes
- Improved detection and handling for various errors and/or crashes
- Activated UI to enable joystick in-game