Anthem received Elysian Caches in March’s update, and they are going out just two months after its addition.
BioWare and EA are removing Elysian Caches starting today, May 7th. Everyone who had keys left was allowed to spend it before the update. Players can obtain different armour designs, different fabrics, and several cosmetics for your javelins. The update fixes Spanish and French audio problems in the Sunken Cell stronghold, as well as other reported suit power level calculated incorrectly.
A reminder that Elysian Caches will be going away today (May 7th), so if you have any keys left be sure to use them before updating! There will be no down time associated with this update, however you will need to close Anthem to download the patch.
- Fixed an error where Weapon and Components stat values were not displaying correctly.
- Fixed a problem where suit power level (rarity) was not correctly being calculated based on equipped items.
- Fixed an issue with Spanish audio in a conversation in the Sunken Cell stronghold.
- Fixed an issue with French audio in a conversation in the Sunken Cell stronghold.
- Fixed an issue causing a slight delay in Salvaging at End of Expedition
- Partially defeated encounters will no longer re-dispense loot from previously defeated creatures.
- Right clicking an item to salvage it at the end of expedition screen now requires the mouse button to be held (PC only).
In other news, Star Citizen creator Chris Roberts recently expressed his opinion on the difficulty of developing games like No Man’s Sky and Anthem. Anthem is available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.