Gearbox Studios have finally released the gameplay reveal of their upcoming looter shooter title, Borderlands 3. We got to see a ton of new gameplay from the game including in-game action, explosions, and more!
The new trailer also shows off the vast worlds players will travel to when the game launches later this year. Borderlands 3 looks vastly differently, typically players are used to staying in one type of environment, but with the upcoming entry, it looks like it will add a bunch of variety.
Check out the new gameplay reveal trailer down below:
- A MAYHEM-FUELED THRILL RIDE Stop the fanatical Calypso Twins from uniting the bandit clans and claiming the galaxy’s ultimate power. Only you, a thrill-seeking Vault Hunter, have the arsenal and allies to take them down.
- YOUR VAULT HUNTER, YOUR PLAYSTYLE Become one of four extraordinary Vault Hunters, each with unique abilities, playstyles, deep skill trees, and tons of personalization options. All Vault Hunters are capable of awesome mayhem alone, but together they are unstoppable.
- LOCK, LOAD, AND LOOT With bazillions of guns and gadgets, every fight is an opportunity to score new gear. Firearms with self-propelling bullet shields? Check. Rifles that spawn fire-spewing volcanoes? Obviously. Guns that grow legs and chase down enemies while hurling verbal insults? Yeah, got that too.
- NEW BORDERLANDS Discover new worlds beyond Pandora, each featuring unique environments to explore and enemies to destroy. Tear through hostile deserts, battle your way across war-torn cityscapes, navigate deadly bayous, and more!
- QUICK & SEAMLESS CO-OP ACTION Play with anyone at any time online or in split-screen co-op, regardless of your level or mission progress. Take down enemies and challenges as a team, but reap rewards that are yours alone – no one misses out on loot.
Borderlands 3 is set to release for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC on September 13th. Are you happy with the gameplay reveal for the highly anticipated title? Let us know in the comments below!