Today NetherRealm Studios held their special Mortal Kombat 11 showcase and revealed a lot of new information about the upcoming fighting title.
Not only did we see new official gameplay for the eleventh entry in the series, but we also got to see a new character in the form of Geras, Ronda Rousey as the badass Sonya Blade, and a snippet of what’s to come in the story in the latest prologue trailer.
If you missed the live stream, no worries, we here at Gameranx covered the show so you could just kick back and catch up on the latest news.
Here are the Highlights from the Mortal Kombat 11 Showcase:
- Mortal Kombat 11 Gameplay Trailer Focuses on Newest Character, Geras
- Mortal Kombat 11 Prologue Trailer Features Raiden and Kronika, Will Include a Time Travel Plot
- Mortal Kombat 11 Official Gameplay Trailer Released, Showcases Scorpion, Sonya Blade, and Much More
- New Mortal Kombat 11 Trailer Showcases the Game’s Brutal Fatalities, Watch Here
- Mortal Kombat 11 Kollector Edition Features a Full Scale Scorpion Mask and Much More
- Ronda Rousey Revealed to Voice Sonya Blade in Mortal Kombat 11, New Introduction Trailer Released
In addition to all that, NetherRealm Studio dropped the news that an upcoming beta will be available for those who pre-order the game. If you want access to that beta, make sure to pre-order, the closed beta starts March 28th.
Mortal Kombat 11 is set to release on April 23 for PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch. Are you excited for the upcoming fighting title?