Fallout 76 is one of those games you really feel sorry that it didn’t work out as planned. As Former Obsidian developer David Lockwood said before, it has “many, many flaws,” but people can’t deny how much potential the game actually has. However, Bethesda ran into a new issue this week. While giving out the nuclear silo codes, players reported back of them being duplicates of last week’s codes or even non-functional at all. The studio acknowledged the problem right away through Twitter, and are investigating it. Redditor Waffle Cop managed to sum up everything that went wrong in a few bullet points shown below.
- The codes were correctly removed from my inventory at the correct time.
- Once the codes were wiped I started to farm the new codes, they ended up being the same as last weeks.
- the words stayed on the board until 9PM PST and then they disappeared it says both completed and incomplete on the wall.
- Access to the silos is also being denied.
- You cannot search for more code pieces.
- The missile silo holotape shows that they are temporarily unavailable.
Fallout 76 is already available on PS4, Xbox One and PC. In other news, Bethesda obliged banned players to write apologetic essays to regain access to their accounts.