In a lot of cases, special editions feel pretty pointless. If you’re willing to shell out some additional cash at your local GameStop or Best Buy on a game’s launch day, you’ll often be rewarded with a cheap poster, a figurine that will do little more than collect dust on a desk, and an art book that will be buried so deeply that it won’t even enjoy the luxury of seeing a layer of dust appear. However, the Saints Row 4 Super Dangerous Wad Wad Edition is unlike any waste of money you’ve ever seen before. Not only is there only one of these $1 million packages in existence, but whoever drops the cash will get a trip to space, among many other bizarre things.
Are you looking to be trained as a spy, enjoy plastic surgery, or gain some hostage rescue experience? If so, take a look at what you can expect if you pre-order this package through GAME:
• Saints Row 4 : Commander in Chief Edition
• A full sized replica Dubstep Gun
• A full day of spy training
• A trip to space with Virgin Galactic
• One year’s membership of E25 Super Car Club and a Lamborghini Gallardo to make it worthwhile
• Plastic Surgery of the purchaser’s choice
• A shopping spree with a personal shopper to create the ultimate Planet Saints capsule wardrobe
• 7 nights for two at The Jefferson Hotel in Washington
• Hostage rescue experience
• A brand new Toyota Prius and insurance to give something back to the environment
• 7 nights stay in the Top Royal Suite at the Burj-al-arab with flights for two
You’ll also receive your prize in a very “presidential” fashion, but it’s probably better that we don’t get any more details on that front. Since you’re not going to buy this, just know that Saints Row 4 launches August 20 in North and Latin America and August 23 in the rest of the world. You can check out the Inauguration Station right now.