Shadow of the Tomb Raider is getting its first of seven monthly expansion DLCs, The Forge. The DLC offers players the chance to finally play co-op with their friends, offering players “an abundance of new content, challenge tombs, co-op experiences, weapons and outfits, gameplay modes, and new narrative side missions.”
The game recently received an update, adding support to The Forge DLC, as well as adding friend invites to matchmaking, new Score Attack and Time Attack game modes. In addition to that, it performs the usual stability and performance enhancements. Here are the update’s patch notes.
We have updated build 237.6 with fixes for the following issues:
- Fix for crashes on start up reported by a number of users.
- Fix for crashes reported by a number of users when accessing the side-missions screen.
Fixes included in this patch
- New content added by purchasing “The Forge” DLC : The Echoes of the Past Side Mission, the Forge of Destiny Challenge Tomb, new skill, new outfits and new weapons.
- Matchmaking & friend invite for the new cooperative gameplay functionality added with the Forge of Destiny Challenge Tomb.
- New Achievements added for the new DLC content.
- New game modes: Score Attack and Time Attack – Replay the challenge tombs you discovered in new challenging ways and get additional rewards.
- You are now able to switch between different audio output settings. This reenables support for Dolby Atmos.
- Many smaller stability and functionality fixes.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider is now available for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.