Developer Tripwire Interactive likes to release themed updates for their action zombie-slaying title, Killing Floor 2. Back in June, the studio released the The Summer Sideshow: Treacherous Skies update, where players got to enjoy new weapons, a new map, introduced the prestige rank system, and even finally allowed players to upgrade their weapons.
This time around, with October already underway, Tripwire Interactive wants to set the tone for a spooky and scary month. Killing Floor 2’s Halloween Horrors: Monster Masquerade update adds new Monster Ball map, remodels all enemy types with more Halloween-ish looks, adds three new weapons and gifts Road Redemption owners with an exclusive weapon. For now, Road Redemption is only available on PC, with consoles coming later.
- New Map: Monster Ball
- Test your mettle in this brand-new map with limited-time event objectives and rewards.
- New Looks Halloween Makeover
- Celebrate Halloween with a full makeover for all enemies and bosses with new models, visual effects, and sound effects.
- New Tunes
- Lend us your ears for new main menu tracks, action tracks, and trader time tracks.
- New Weapons
- MKB42 – Commando
- HZ Medic Assault Rifle/Grenade Launcher – Field Medic/Commando
- FN-Fal – Sharpshooter / Commando
- ROAD REDEMPTION Exclusive Weapon: The Road Redeemer
- This chained bat for the Berserker class is available exclusively on Steam for players with ROAD REDEMPTION in their Steam library.
Killing Floor 2 is available now on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
[Source: Tripwire Interactive]