Killing Floor 2 The Summer Sideshow Update Revealed; Features New Weapons, New Community Map and Much More
Tripwire Interactive announced during E3 2018’s PC Gaming Show their zombie shooter title, Killing Floor 2, is getting a major content update.
Killing Floor 2 is getting The Summer Sideshow: Treacherous Skies update, and it features a new map, a new community map, four new weapons and much more. The new map, Airship, pits players against waves of killer zombies to help Lockhart reach his home island on the command airship. As for the new weapons, each class from the Sharpshooter, Berserker, Support and Knife got a new weapon.
New Map: Airship
- Help Lockhart reach his home island on the command airship by completing a series of increasingly challenging objectivesNew Community Map: Endless Lockdown
- Players can look forward to seeing this fan-made community favorite map officially available for the first time in KILLING FLOOR 2New Weapons
- M99 AMR Sniper Rifle for Sharpshooter
- Static Strikers for Berserker
- Doomstick for Support
- Goreshiv Survivalist KnifeWeapon Upgrade System
- Upgrade any weapon!
- Players can now take any of their favorite weapons and make them viable for late-game playPrestige System
- Players can reset their perk after reaching perk level 25 to get exclusive weapon skin for their perk along with vault dosh rewardsMrs. Foster
- A totally new playable character DLC with her own voice which is localized in all supported languages
- English voice done by the talented Claudia Black!
The Summer Sideshow: Treacherous Skies is now available for Killing Floor 2 players.