A Polish gaming magazine (Issue 190 of PSX Extreme) contains a preview of Grand Theft Auto 5 with some fresh new details about the game, including a screenshot of Trevor wearing an American flag–decal'd helmet.
The magazine was the only Polish gaming mag to see the sandbox title from Rockstar Games.
Judging from the screenshot, it's safe to say that helmets—like everything else you can equip in the game, will be customizable in terms of aesthetics.
- Parachute jump takes 3 mins.
- Dune buggy standing near the road.
- Fishermen on the river.
- Deers were drinking water from the stream on the other side.
- 3D radar.
- Sharks will be marked on the radar.
- Character from Republican Space Rangers (TV Series on Weazel in GTA IV) was seen in Vinewood. Michael took a photo of him and posted it on some social networking site.
- Enterable tattoo studio.
- When Trevor is pissed, he is much stronger.
- Every character has an unique walking style.
- Our mercenaries are more experienced after each heist.
- Gun wheel from Red Dead Redemption and shooting style from Max Payne 3.
- Money from heists could be spend on businesses, for example arms trade on the coast.
- Hitchhikers carpooling as a side mission.