Laser League, the high octane competitive sports title has finally released on PS4 and Xbox One.
After months of early access on Steam, the tron-stylized titled lands on console today, and with it – a host of new content. Here’s what you can expect with this final build:
· 6 unique classes; Blade, Smash, Thief, Ghost, Shock and Sniper
· 16 maps with unique laser patterns
· 15 power-ups with the possibility to drastically alter the match
· 12 modifier effects to adjust each class to best suit your playstyle
· 4 international stadiums packed with cheering fans
· Over 250 unique character customizations
The game has also released with an additional seven maps, two stadiums and two new power-ups included in the price of purchase, along with six unique new modifiers, providing a new way to play each of the game’s classes. Here are the launch discounts you’ll be able to snag.
- PS4: Beginning today, PS+ members who pre-order the game will receive a PS4 theme and 20% off
- Microsoft: Laser League will be available to Gamepass Members free from launch
- Steam: 40% discount for launch week (May 10-16