Hazelight Studios’ upcoming unique and innovative co-op adventure title, A Way Out, is a little less than two weeks away, so it’s time to prepare yourself if you want to get all the trophies.
The trophies published on Exophase are Xbox Live trophies, offering players fourteen trophies to unlock and gather 1,000 Gamescore. However, it’s not yet clear whether the PS4 version of the game will have the same amount of trophies, and most importantly, a Platinum. Most of the trophies’ description seem harmless and don’t give away any story details, but they seem rather interesting, since they include activities like playing videogames together, fixing a bike, playing music in harmony and more.
- Take A Breather — You took a break from it all. – 80 GS
- Freedom — You freed someone from captivity. – 50 GS
- In Sync — Music was played in harmony. – 80 GS
- Timeless Treasure — You linked up to get past. – 100 GS
- No Cheating — You exposed some infidelity. – 50 GS
- Break From Reality — You played a videogame with a friend. – 50 GS
- Mayday! — You almost took to the skies. – 50 GS
- Managed Anger — Dark desires done right – 80 GS
- Live The Dream — “Houston, we’ve had a problem.” – 100 GS
- Backseat Mechanic — You helped fix the bike. – 50 GS
- Take It For A Spin — You did what the wind couldn’t. – 80 GS
- You Started It — Not kids anymore. – 80 GS
- The Dip — You set a new record. – 100 GS
- Home Run — You are clearly good with a bat. – 50 GS
A Way Out comes to PS4, Xbox One and PC on March 23rd.