Bethesda’s beloved Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim’s VR edition recently received an update.
Skyrim VR update 1.03 is currently live on PlayStation VR. The update’s main highlights include adding an option for players to control the camera’s height to their preference and adding an option for crosshair visibility, which will only be visible during casting spells. In addition to that, the update addresses reported issues with the game’s left hand mode, perks becoming available before unlocking them and other miscellaneous fixes. Here is the update’s patch notes:
- Added option for player camera height adjustment
- Added option to adjust movement speed using direct movement with the PS Move Controllers
- Option for crosshair when using PS Move Controllers added to VR settings menu
- Crosshairs when using PS Move Controllers are now only visible when casting
- Fixed issues with left hand mode
- Fixed issues where perks could be used before they were unlocked
- Fixed Eagle Eye perk not working with crossbows
- Fixes for the “Telekinesis” spell
- Other bug fixes
If you are still making up your mind on whether to pick up Skyrim VR even after the newly released update, make sure to check out our impressions piece.