The latest patch for Deck13’s hardcore RPG, The Surge has just dropped for consoles, fixing various issues and makes other minor tweaks. Unfortunately, the update doesn’t make any new content additions, but it’s always great to see Deck13’s continued support for this brilliant title.
- Fixed the crash at Gear Assembly in NG++++
- Corrected some issues making the Carbon Cat unable to attack.
- Corrected some issues causing the Popcorn Parade to get stuck.
- Corrected some issues that would causes some players to be stuck inside the dayroom.
- Various other minor tweaks and fixes.
PC players should expect to see the update very soon. Don’t know what The Surge is about? Check out the game’s official excerpt down below:
‘Welcome to CREO, the megacorporation saving our world! A catastrophic event has knocked you out during the first day on the job… you wake up equipped with a heavy-grade exoskeleton, in a destroyed section of the complex. Robots gone haywire, insane augmented co-workers and rogue AI – everything wants you dead.
Defy deadly enemies and huge bosses in tight, visceral melee combat. Target and slice specific limbs off your foes, with a next-gen loot system where you loot what you dismember! Equip, upgrade and craft new weapons and armors sliced from enemies, and make yourself stronger through a fresh take on leveling-up.’
The Surge is out now for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.