Bethesda’s The Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus is doing well since its release, managing to snatch the sixth spot in the UK sales chart. The title will receive update 1.02 soon enough, and it adds the game’s pre-order bonus content, Xbox One X support and more.
Update 1.02 adds Freedom Chronicles Episode Zero, available to those who pre-ordered Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus and season pass holders. The update also adds 4K support and dynamic resolution scaling on Xbox One X, as well as fixing numerous reported performance issues on PC.
Here are the patch notes:
Freedom Chronicles Episode Zero
- Available for pre-order customers and Season Pass holders who redeemed codes
Xbox One X Support
- Supports 4K resolution
- Dynamic resolution scaling
- 10 new combat simulations playable from the Main Menu or in Evas Hammer
o Requires progression to Chapter 2
- Leaderboard functionality
o Compete with your friends for the highest score!
- Improved stability on NVIDIA 10-series GPUso Async compute temporarily disabled until driver fix available
- Forced driver update on driver detect warning message can now be manually bypassed
- Improved Win 10 stability on supported NVIDIA GPUs when launching at any resolution other than 4K when DPI scaling is set to 175% 4K monitor
- Improved Win 10 stability on supported NVIDIA GPUs when resolution is changed to 4K while DPI scaling is set to 125% or 150%
- Fixed “zoomed in brightness menu” issue on 4K monitors (when DPI scaling was set to greater than 100%)
- Skybox fixes
Make sure to check out our detailed guides if you want to find the locations for all the available collectibles.