Publisher SOEDESCO and developer Triangle Studios’ realistic farming simulator, Real Farm, has finally released.
The game features a unique career mode, with all the farming elements needed to satisfy your inner farmer. Here is a brief description of the title and its features:
In Real Farm, players can choose to play the game in Free mode or Career mode. Free mode offers the traditional simulator experience players all know and love, but Career mode offers a whole new experience. Players start from the bottom and have to work their way up, doing jobs for other farmers until they can buy their own vehicles, equipment and farm. Apart from that, the game has an extensive, reactive economic system and is presented in native 4k resolution on PC, PlayStation® 4 Pro and Xbox One X.
- Dive into a huge, open world presented in sumptuous native 4k
- Grow from farm hand to agricultural A-list in Career Mode
- Cultivate the role of an established farmer in Free Mode
- Sow crops, keep livestock or both, buying and selling in a real time economy
- Plough straight in with pick-up-and-play controls and a comprehensive tutorial
- Drive and maintain a massive array of farm vehicles and machinery
Real Farm is currently available on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. Make sure to check out the game’s launch trailer below: