The latest update for Nintendo’s brawler title, ARMS just dropped, fixing a couple of bugs, balance issues and adding replay functionality.
Alongside the aforementioned additions update, 3.2 also introduces a new in-game achievements system (we’ve heard rumors that there may be a system-wide achievement system implemented, but for now, this’ll do) and continued tweaks to the control system.
There are also loads of other changes to the fighters, be sure to check out what’s new with your favorite character in the patch notes below:
· Added new “Badge” feature.
- Receive neat badges as a reward for fulfilling certain conditions.
- Wear your favorite badge and show it off to your opponent.
· Added new “Recent Replays” feature.
- Select from a list and view replays of past matches.
- Replay data is automatically deleted when necessary, starting with the oldest data.
- Also, future ARMS updates will cause all replay data from past versions to be deleted.
· During replay playback, ZR will no longer switch between targets. The X button instead is used for all camera angle switching.
· During replay playback, + – buttons no longer toggle HP gauge display, and instead now bring up the menu.
· Fixed issue where, at certain timings, follow up attacks after wind attacks would not land.
· Fixed issue where, after suffering an ice attack, players on a snake board could repeatedly jump and the snake board would continuously accelerate.
· Fixed issue where, when battle rules are set to 1-punch KO, under certain conditions fighters would become unable to move.
· We’ve identified an interloper who has been disrupting the Grand Prix, going after our fiercest competitors. If encountered, we advise you to dispatch them with prejudice.
· Adjusted the abilities of certain fighters and ARMS as follows.