Guerilla Games’ Horizon Zero Dawn has just received its latest patch.Update 1.33 fixes a few more outstanding bugs with the game, while also adding the option to save your game manually from a previous file when starting a new game (This means that players don’t lose progress this way when starting a new file)
Aside from the usual bug fixes, update 1.33 also fixed a progression issue in The Womb of the Mountain which didn’t allow player interactivity with the corruptor outside the gate, halting progression.
• Implemented an option to allow making a manual save from a previous Game when starting a New Game to avoid losing progress.
• Fixed an issue where for some players Tearblast Arrows incorrectly deal extra Tear damage on Ultra Hard.
• Fixed an issue where some players were able to reroll Special Modification Boxes by saving and reloading.
PROGRESSION ISSUES FIXES
• Fixed an issue in ‘The Womb of the Mountain’ when playing on Story difficulty where some players were able to kill the Corruptor outside of the gate, blocking progression because the player is not able to interact with it to continue the quest.
Please download Horizon Zero Dawn patch 1.33 and let us know what you think. We’ll continue to work on further fixes for and enhancements to the game based on your comments. In the meantime, keep an eye on this space for the latest Horizon Zero Dawn news and updates!
– Update: Unfortunately patch 1.33 introduced a crash that would occur for certain players when trying to load a save where the player had an opened treasure box in their inventory containing a modification and other items. We are currently working on a fix for this issue.
Horizon Zero Dawn is out now, exclusive to PS4.