Sloclap’s recently released multiplayer fighting title, Absolver has just received its latest update for both the PC and PS4 version of the game.
Update 1.05 improves matchmaking and the online experience, the update also introduces a save system to prevent progression erases as well as support for achievement and progression tracking.
Check out the full list of changes below:
- Various improvements to server connection and matchmaking
- Added double save to avoid complete progression loss if a save get corrupted
- Bug fixes when joining a school
- Fixed bug where Achievements wouldn’t be unlocked on Steam and PS4.
- Beat an AI to unlock your due achievements, there could be a small delay before the achievement pops ?
- Cross-region invitations added
- Fixed Boss progression not being updated (For now, this fix only works for bosses, we’re still working on fixing the Marked Ones progression issue. We apologize about this issue and are still investigating.
Improved overall stability)
How have you found Absolver so far? Enjoying it? Let us know in the comments below. Absolver is out now for PC and PS4.