Gamescom is a major event where all developers and publishers do their best for their titles to stand out, and Slightly Mad Studios and Bandai Namco has Project CARS 2’s booth ready for some action.
Bandai Namco and Slightly Mad Studios prepared Project CARS 2’s booth with 28 PlayStation 4 consoles for players to experience the game. Players will get to play one of three available options; the Ferrari LaFerrari at Nurburgring, a Porsche 911 GT3 R at Red Bull Ring, and a Formula Renault 3.5 at Circuit of The Americas. Here is everything available to do at Project CARS 2’s booth at Gamescom:
- Giveaways – Exclusive Project CARS 2 gear.
- Meet & Greet Pro-players and Pro-driver showcase: Meet 5 world-renowned racing drivers who were intimately involved in the development of Project CARS 2: Nicolas Hamilton, Ben Collins (Top Gear’s ex-“Stig”), Daytona, Spa 24 Hour winner René Rast, and rallycross stars Oliver Eriksson, and Mitchell deJong.
- Meet & Greet—The Development Team: Come meet the Slightly Mad Studios development team, who’ll be on-hand to answer your questions.
- Project CARS eSports World Final @ ESL Arena: On Wednesday, 23rd of August, at 15:30 BST, the top 5 teams from the SMS-R Championship Series will be taking the stage for the World Final. A €5,000 prize pool is up for grabs, adding to the already secured €15,000 in prizes during the regular season.
- DEVCOM Conference in Congress Hall, 4th Floor, CONGRESS CENTRE EAST: On Thursday, 24th of August at 15:00 (BST), join Nicolas Hamilton, Andy Tudor (Slightly Mad Studio), and YouTube star PietSmiet as they host a DEVCOM Conference discussing the development of Project CARS 2 and games in general.
Project CARS 2 releases on September 22 for PS4, Xbox One and PC.