LawBreakers didn’t experience the smoothest of launches a couple of weeks ago, but since then, the game has been pretty stable and fun to play.
LawBreakers‘ update 1.10 is “pretty light weight in terms of gameplay changes,” but it does feature a number of significant changes to some heroes. Not only that, the update now enables players to open their stash boxes while in queue for matchmaking. Here is everything update 1.1 brings to the game:
- Open Stash Boxes while waiting in matchmaking lobby and queue!
- Horizontal warp impulse increased 300 → 500
- New mechanic: landing a fully charged Omega headshot now replenishes a Warp ability charge.
- Reduced Headshot damage multiplier on TAC Knife from 1.5 → 1.25.
- Reduced fully charged Omega max damage from 160 → 150.
- Decreased Harrier’s Convergence ability damage per second from 500 → 400.
- Wasp stab base damage reduced 125 → 75
- Stab precision damage → 125
- Fixed a bug where Gunslinger would sometime’s get stuck in a state where they could not shoot.
- Fixed an issue where Harrier’s Shoc-Croc may not have applied damage in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue where Crisper was dealing extra damage briefly after coming out of Berserk mode.
- Enemy impulses now affect Wraith’s Wasp Stab and Slide abilities.
- Fixed in game animdynamics on all characters – Dynamic character elements such as hair, ammo packs, and belts will now animate in game and not just in the menus.
- Fixed an issue where selected gamepad presets wouldn’t reset to default correctly.
- Updated text for supported languages to fix issues related to achievements, scoring events, and menus.
- Greatly improved match filling logic – Most cases where a game was unable to fill to 5 players have been addressed.
Make sure to check out our impressions on LawBreakers if you are still making up your mind on whether to get it or not. The game is currently available on PS4, Xbox One and PC.