Deep Silver and Warhorse have released a new story trailer for Kingdom Come: Deliverance in anticipation for Gamescom.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance tells the story of Henry, a teenager who loses his parents in a mercenary raid ordered by King Sigismund. The trailer offers a glimpse at the choices that Henry will have to make as he joins ranks with Sir Radzig to get the training he needs to enact revenge on the King. Listen to your parents and use your head? Or your instincts and use brute force.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance is a story-driven open-world RPG that immerses you in an epic adventure in the Holy Roman Empire. Avenge your parents’ death as you battle invading forces, go on game-changing quests, and make influential choices. Explore majestic castles, deep forests, thriving villages and countless other realistic settings in medieval Bohemia.
· Massive realistic open world: Majestic castles, vast fields, all rendered in stunning high-end graphics
· Non-linear story: Solve quests in multiple ways, then face the consequences of your decisions
· Challenging combat: Distance, stealth, or melee. Choose your weapons and execute dozens of unique combos in battles that are as thrilling as they are merciless
· Character development: Choose your equipment, improve your skills, and earn new perks
· Dynamic world: Your actions influence the reactions of the people around you. Fight, steal, seduce, threaten, persuade, or bribe. It’s all up to you
· Historical accuracy: Meet real historical characters and experience the genuine look and feel of medieval Bohemia
Kingdom Come: Deliverance launches February 13th, 2018 for PS4, Xbox One and PC.