Mass Effect Andromeda recently received a multiplayer-focused update, fixing issues and bringing a couple of changes to the game’s multiplayer mode.
Mass Effect Andromeda update 1.10 is currently live on all platforms, and is reported to be around 1GB to 1.3GB depending on platform. The update doesn’t include any major multiplayer changes, but it changes a couple of things. Here is what update 1.10 brings to the game:
- Veteran ranks of characters will only drop after all characters of that rarity have been unlocked to rank 10.
- Naladen explosion now deals damage when Cryo or Incendiary Ammo are equipped.
- Fixed issue where Dwindling Supplies and Empty Resupply mission modifiers would not function correctly if a player left the game.
- Dhan shotgun now properly primes enemies.
- Fixed issue where Bulwark, Siphon, and Concussive variants of pistols and sniper rifles would prime enemies too slowly when using special ammo.
- Fixed issue where using Supply Pack Transmitter would reduce spare ammo if Empty Resupply mission modifier was active.
- Using First Aid with Supply Pack Transmitter no longer heals enemies.
- Fixed issue that caused screen to blink red/yellow when using Siphon and Bulwark weapons.
- Rank XIV Common Characters are no longer displayed as Rank XV
Do you enjoy playing Mass Effect Andromeda’s multiplayer?