Final Fantasy XV recently received update 1.13 on all platforms.
The update was accompanied by a group of new screenshots of the game. The update’s size is reported to be around 2,5Gb, featuring a number of new additions and various bug fixes. The update’s main highlights are the addition of The Magitek Armor Exosuits, a new ally co-op system, new quests and more.
- New quest(s) have been added to Meldacio Hunter HQ (after Chapter 8).
- A new ally cooperation system called “Rush Link” has been added.
- The “Magitek Armor” invincibility suits have been added.
- The limited time content “Moogle Chocobo Carnival” has been reopened.
- Various bugs have been fixed.
- Save data from this version cannot be used with save data from an old version.
- If you overwrite save data from the old version with save data of this version, it can no longer be used in the old version.
In other news, Final Fantasy XV’s multiplayer expansion closed beta kicks off on August 3rd and runs through to August 8th. Here is how you can join the multiplayer beta. Let us know if you are one of the lucky few when invites get sent out.