Play as a stealthy freelance spy, gain access into high-security buildings and hack your way to sensitive information using a tool called the Crosslink. Essentially the fun in the title comes from both the stealth mechanics and using the Crosslink which allows you to rewire the building security system to use to your advantage. Eg. connect a lightswitch to a trapdoor, then flick it when a guard walks across to make him fall through.
- Rewire levels to work however you want
- Trick guards into trapping themselves or shooting each other
- Throw yourself – and others – through plate glass windows
- Investigate a noir-inspired story of murder and espionage over 20 missions
- Choose what to tell your clients, including lying to trick them
- Choose your own playstyle: quick, quiet, non-violent, no living witnesses, or any combination
- Discover new solutions to levels that no-one else has thought of
- Buy specialist gadgets to suit how you want to play
- All story stuff is skippable
- Hardest puzzles are optional
- No bosses – everyone dies in one shot, including you
Think you’ve got what it takes? Head on over the Humble Store and purchase Gunpoint for only $2.49, here. Remeber all proceeds go to charity so why not have fun while helping the disadvantaged.