Thunder Lotus Game’s anticipated side-scrolling adventure, Sundered finally has a release date, and whats more, players can pick up a copy of the developer’s previous title, Jotun: Valhalla Edition for absolutely free. Just head to Steam or GOG.com to claim your free copy of the game, but be quick, as you only have until 17:00 BST / 18:00 CEST today to get the offer.
Take on ancient colossal beings as you step into the shoes of Eshe, a wanderer in a ruined world. Filled with relentless enemies, your power comes from corrupted rune relics. Harness the power of the relics to defeat the ancient bosses at the cost of your humanity. Resist or embrace. Sundered will release 28 July, 2017.
- Beautiful hand-drawn art and animation
- Terrifyingly epic boss fights
- Unique abilities that may be powerfully corrupted… at a cost
- Hundreds of upgrades and multiple character builds
- Dynamic encounters against hordes of enemies
- A mix of hand-crafted & procedural levels
- Multiple endings and over 15 hours of gameplay
Having played Jotun, one of the most appealing features of the title was the beautiful hand drawn art style and jaw dropping scenes of vastness as you venture in purgatory defeating bosses. If Sundered ends up anything like Jotun, I highly recommend you pre-order it asap.
Sunderd will launch on PC and PS4 July 28th 2017.